Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:56:08 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> Roger Harkavy asks,
> >Is Tomino attached to only one or both projects?
> Ah, you really _have_ been out of the loop. :-)

That's why Roger and I join the GML :)

> G-SAVIOUR is a one-shot TV special, with CG mobile suits and a

Errr, is that Toy Story/Reboot-like CG? Or Jerrassic (sp?) Park-like CG?
Would be very corny if they combine the anime-like color schemes and
smooth surfaces with live-action's unsaturated colors and surface
textures.

> a recent anime mag interview (NewType? G20? I forget) that it's intended to
> be an adult show aimed at older viewers. Well, we'll see.

Good thing to aim for. I hope it's worth holding my breath for. [ahem,
let me try again: For which I hope it is worth holding my breath. ]

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble