RE: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:31:36 -0800

Mark Simmons writes:

> GUNDAM A PROJECT is the new TV series, directed by Tomino, with character
>designs by Capcom's Akira Yasuda and mecha designs by Syd Mead. It will be
>set in the Universal Century continuity, and one cryptic Sunrise writeup
>referred to it as "compilation" of the UC saga. No other info is available.

Hmm...interesting since the upside down A is a mathematical symbol for "sum
up" or "total"...this sounds potentially very very cool... :) Supposedly
from another post February 10th is the official annoucement date for the new
series...I hope Mead's view of Gundam doesn't overpower the style of Gundam.