Announcement: Great Gundam Mecha Makeover Contest

Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:12:36 -0800

Mark Simmons has handed me the outline and general announcement for the
contest. I've assembled that into a webpage located at:

http://www.gundam.com/contest

Everyone is welcome to participate. There will most likely be multiple
prizes depending on what sponsorship we get. I would encourage everyone (if
its not too much trouble) to promote the contest through any channels you
have, be it: Newsgroups, IRC channels, WebPages etc. We've also provided a
banner at http://www.gundam.com/contest/g2h2banner1.gif for those of you who
have webpages to promote the contest.

More information regarding the prizes, judges and other matters will be
added to the webpage as everything comes together.

Submission deadline is Feb 28, 1999.

Email Contest Submissions in almost any *common* graphics format to:
contest@gundam.com

Or you can mail your submission for those of you without scanner access to:

Great Gundam Mecha Makeover
P.O. Box 47075
555 West 12th Ave
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4L6
Canada

Mailed in submissions will not be returned unless special arrangements are
made with me.

Don't be afraid to submit, I have a feeling there will be more than winner
for best redesign, but wackiest redesign, and other categories.