Re: One Year War vintage weapon comments: Close Quarter Weapon

Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:34:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> That's correct... the Gouf would have been the next generation Zaku if
> the Feds never made MS... it's got great ground mobility but it sucks
> compared to the GM. It probably also sports steel-type armor (Does anyone
> know if this is true?).

Really? So GM will beat Gouf one-on-one? I always thought GM (the version
in OYW) is pretty wimpy. Maybe not even a match against Zaku II. I guess
that's wrong.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble