(no subject)

jlouk@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:00:51 -0600 (CST)

On 01/28/99 09:06:28 you wrote:

>Isn't ender's game about a guy who defeated and annihiated an alien race
>that was at war with the humans.... Through a "simulation game" at his
>military academy?? The government actually used the game to recreate
>battles and ender(if that's his name... I can not for the life of me
>remember any details of the book...[^-^]') defeated their impossible
>scenerio..... which provided earth force with the solution win their
>war..... Wat I can remember is reading the sequel.
>
>I hope I got it rite....
>Bernard
>>
>>Anyone out there read a book called "Ender's Game"?

Thats pretty much it, if I remember correctly what he thought were simulations were
actually the real thing. He may not have been a "newtype" under the gundam definition
but he sure was in his world and compared to the people around him. However, i wonder if
he would have been a good a pilot if he was really there in the fighting not just
controlling a game. "good with remotes is one thing...."