Re: One Year War vintage weapon comments: Close Quarter Weapon

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:38:57 EST

In a message dated 1/28/1999 12:29:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Which is really cool BTW!
> I think we may also see this in 0080, as GMs only switch their sabers on
> at the last moment to strike.

That is cool! I didn't know this BTW. This must require perfect timing on the
pilots part! I'll need to get some of those subbed Gundam tapes from
AnimeVillage.com, but I'll have to hold off on buying anymore Mecha and Gundam
kits for a while, augh!, The pain of it all :)

To everyone, should I buy AV.com's Gundam tapes in chrnological order?
Example, the 3 movies, then Gundam 0080, then Gundam 0083? AV.com needs to
release Zeta and the rest of Gundams main story, before they start the Gundam
side storys.

Aaron