(no subject)

Bernard Ng (geradoga@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:06:28 PST

Isn't ender's game about a guy who defeated and annihiated an alien race
that was at war with the humans.... Through a "simulation game" at his
military academy?? The government actually used the game to recreate
battles and ender(if that's his name... I can not for the life of me
remember any details of the book...[^-^]') defeated their impossible
scenerio..... which provided earth force with the solution win their
war..... Wat I can remember is reading the sequel.

I hope I got it rite....
Bernard