1999

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:39:20 PST

>Hey, check this out. Remember the 70's show "Space 1999"? Everyone
>wearing flared pants and the whole seventies thing? Cut to the "real"
>1999, and everyone is wearing...FLARED PANTS and the whole seventies
>thing! Like, cosmic, dude!

Life imitates art! Soon enough though, we're going to run into a mess of
aliens every week that look like rejects from the local disco hall. If
anyone's been to their local club's "retro nite", you'll catch a sneak
preview...

Say... In 1999, the Earth Federation is formed! Does anyone know if
there's any specific date for the founding of the new world government?
Perhaps we should get together and party, to celebrate the founding of
what will become the longest-running and most historically corrupt
ruling government of the planet!

Mark-II