Re: Back to the list, and a question...

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:50:03 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> Only for the first volume; the second lacks the designer credits. As for
> ZZ, the only way to figure out who did what is to piece it together from
> designer interviews in early issues of B-CLUB...

I can just see it now.

"So who designed the Capule?"

"Uh, not me..."
"Me neither..."
"It wasn't me..."

> Nope. Some of the material may eventually surface on the Gundam Project,
> once I've finished all the dull but essential stuff like series synopses
> (which I'm hoping to do by the April 7 anniversary, as part of my "Little
> Whimper Project"). ;-)

Bummer. I still think you should release a print version, maybe as a fifth
anniversary kind of thing? ;p

Crank! provided some well-needed relief by poking fun at these series
while still providing great information. To this day, every time I watch
Zeta and see the Aghama, a little lounge singer in my mind starts
crooning, "The Hate Boat..."

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net