(no subject)

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:18:00 +0800

>Anyone out there read a book called "Ender's Game"?

        Yes, I have...it's in front of me as amatter of fact...I think the base
idea is good, and it may be possible that there are similariteis to it and
gundam, specially in the sense of gundam Wing, where children are trained
to fight.
        Unfortunately, i do not like it at all in the sense that for some reason,
Orson Scott Card left me cold with this one...I still long for the days of
Asimov, early clarke, Heinlein, etc. the spce cowboy frontier, if you
will...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter