RE: [Question] Eienno Tobira and Mirai no Futarini.

Kota Fujimura (fujimura+@MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:20 -0500

Not exactly. The latter is the image song for Miller's Report, but Mirai no
Futarini is "Eledore's big break". The song was played in episode 6. It is
also included in OST2 I believe.

And I re-iterate, "Miller's Report" came out in Japan on 25th...
And volume 10(episode 11) of 08th Team is finally to be released in April
25...

Kota

ICQ = #7112445