Re: Gundam fans read SF

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:00:01 +1300

At 08:12 PM 26-01-99 -0500, Chien wrote:
>Very interesting to hear you guys talk SF. I kind of get a sense that
>Gundam fans read a certain kind of SF, I can't quite put my finger on what
>it is
For the record, I do not read fiction much. Sometimes I feel the journal
article I read on non-linear regression and pharmockinetic and
physiological models is SF. Hell I ecventhink my thesis is SF. :)

>Dune by Frank Herbert
But have read dune. Dune is good, all of them, but the first is definitely
the best.
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013