(no subject)

Rcm45@aol.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:46:33 EST

I have I do not know who wrote it off the top of my head but I loved it it was
great. Wiggins seems to be important to that but I think that is the
character. The whole series of books was cool I think there was 4 I have fread
them alll they were all cool. and they only seem to get better as he goes down
the line.

 Speaker of the Dead is on of them the rest of the names are escaping me it
has been 2 to 3 yrs atleast since I read them . Definatley suggest it to the
ohter ML members