Re: "the Sun shine from one side first"

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:14:08 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> >And how come people forget that Char was a Daikun?
>
> That's why it's called a secret identity! :-)

After the One Year War, when the cat is let out of the bag for pretty
much everyone (Sara, Bright, Mirai, Amuro, etc.), was this spread around a
lot? By the time Char rebuilds the Neo-Jion forces, does he use his status
as Jion Daikun's son to stir the masses? It's been a while since I watched
CCA.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net