Re: "the Sun shine from one side first"

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:13:50 -0800

Chien Ting Chin writes,

>What was Sayla doing just before episode 1 of OYW? (I don't mean the
>Daikun part) She was a junior private/officer on White Base like Bright
>right? So she was raised on Side 3 and spent less than 1 day on Side 7?

  Nope. Artesia and Cassval Daikun (AKA Sayla and Char) were taken from
Side 3 in UC 0069, shortly after their dad's death. Jinba Ral (Ranba Ral's
father) took the kids to Earth, where they assumed the Mas family name.
Sometime prior to the TV series, Sayla moved to Side 7, where she attended
medical school. Note that, in ZZ, she's working as a doctor.

-- Mark

Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>