Re: "the Sun shine from one side first"

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:46:19 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, -Z- wrote:
> Quoting from page 65 of the aforemention HIGH FRONTIER:

Thanks that clears it up. Good research! BTW, before everyone catches
it, what I said about inverse square law is WRONG! You can have plane
rectangular mirror for open colony and it works.

> like Side 7. Side 3, from whence Sayla (AKA Artesia Som Daikun) originally

What was Sayla doing just before episode 1 of OYW? (I don't mean the
Daikun part) She was a junior private/officer on White Base like Bright
right? So she was raised on Side 3 and spent less than 1 day on Side 7?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble