0083 Dubbed version Review

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:58:15 EST

I just got my dubbed copy of 0083 and I thought I would survey the damage. I
think that Captain Synapse and Kou are pretty good, but Gato really kinda
sucks. It isn't really that bad, but not nearly as good as the Macross Plus
dubbed version. Still it is nice to be able to concentrate on the visuals
and not have to focus on reading the dialogue. Still the delivery of the
dialogue is rough in spots. Over all 3 1/2 stars out of 5.
Jason
P.S. the main reason I got the dubbed version is to get a kid I used to
babysit more into Gundam, and for that it will be fine