Re: Cockpit vision was (Re: [OT] Re: Syd Mead and "The Phantom Menace")

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:29:37 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 10:07:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reika@clear.net.nz writes:

> Explain to me why not? I can tell you why I think it's a good idea, I
> drive a lot, and a lot of the time at 100kph (give/take 30kph), sometimes
> at night. I prefer not looking down on the dash board to see whether I am
> low on fuel, what speed I am travelling at or to even look at the time for
> that matter. I want :)

OK. I meant what is it used for? What you said answers my question. I didn't
think about the speed, time, and radio station on a windsheild HUD. This is a
great idea!

Aaron