Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:58:39 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 6:46:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> Judging from V Gundam, the symbolic value of the V-fin is sometimes
> deemed to outweigh the practical issues. Thus we have the regular V Gundam
> (symbolic) and the V-Hexa (pragmatic).

I have 2 MS in Pocket Hexas. One with a V fin and one without. I always
wondered why that was. Thanks for that insight about.

Probe writes:
> > That's like a treaty banning ECM or smoke! And why the hell should
> >anyone sign to that? That's like the treaty ending WWII banning nuclear
> >weapons!

I think it was a good idea. Because nuclear anything is very dangerous,
especially weapons. Think nuclear holocaust here! What if we had a world wide
civil war with nuclear weapons?!? BAM-O! End of the world as we know it or end
of the world, Period. The governments are still cleaning up the mess from the
storage of nukes.

Aaron