Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:09:38 EST

I agree with you about Macross all the way and to an extent about hard sci-fi.
I like to know how stuff works too, but when I read a novel I want a story,
not a tech. journal. I would prefer the author to release a tech. journal type
book with sketches and REALLY in-depth articles on how the device/vechicle
works included with the novel. In a novel, the author should describe how the
device/vechclie works, but not a manual of the device/vechicle.

Aaron

In a message dated 1/25/1999 5:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> To answer the "Aw, c'mon, how the fuck can that thing do *that*?!?"
questions
> that the future bot/ship/borg can do? The draw of hard sci-fi, which I
> would
> put Gundam in, is that very explaining tendency, the opposite of a Star
Wars