Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:49:55 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 4:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mnguyen@hotmail.com writes:

> I personally like a lot of the explanation that goes into so many sci-fi
> stories. If done correctly, as it usually the case in Gundam, it makes
> what would otherwise be a "magical" piece of technology into something
> that has at least the appearance of being real.

Point taken. I love details too, but this Sci-Fi book by L. Ron Hubard was way
too detailed and boring. It was about humans almost being wiped out by alien
races and the surviving humans being used for slave labor by these alien
races. One was a race of cat like humanoid's. He went on and on and on about
the same things over and over again.

Aaron