Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:10:35 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 2:27:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Mmm.. Well, at least we know they're not part of a phased-array radar
> system or something. (Which I would have liked, it would have gone a LONG
> way towards explaining why _all_ V-Fins have that diamond-shaped red
> decoration at their center.)

  Why do we have to explain away about everything all the time? :) After all,
Gundam is Sci-Fi. What I hate about alot of sci-fi novels is, alot of th
authors explain away for a paragraph to a page or two about an antenna or a
tower or a vechicle. I'm like OK, lets get on with the story already.

Aaron