Re: Antennas Galore. (Was: Camera and the Mohawk)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:48:22 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 3:12:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmaster@ucla.edu writes:

> One more thing I noticed. Most, if not all, mass produced MS lack any sort
> of antenna or antenna type devices (at least on their heads). Is that to
> promote "radio silence" among pilots so that they wouldn't be blown to
> spacedust for an errant transmission or some sort?

 From all this discussion about antennas and cameras, I am gathering that the
eyes are the camras of most MS, at least on the Fed side. As since, some MS
don't even have antennas on the head, nor a V-Fin on their heads. So the
cameras HAVE to been in the eyes and NOT in the V-Fin.

Aaron