Re: Core Fighters: What are there purpose?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:27:30 EST

In a message dated 1/25/1999 2:16:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> One wonders why they didn't simply go with VR-goggles or somesuch
> simpler display system then giant wraparound TV-screens!

I know, but you got to rembember the first Gundam series started in 1979,then
we some Gundam series through the 80's and 90's though. and Gundam will
probably continue. Isn't there supposed to be a new Gundam TV series under
development?

Aaron