Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:22:56 PST

>> A better question is why the Gundam has this antenna, but not the GM.
>> Ditto the V Gundam and its mass-production counterpart, the V Gundam
Hexa.
>> It's one of the distinguishing features of the Gundam line, but the
>> RX-79(G) has it, while the RX-79(G)Ez8 doesn't....
>
>The eyes must be the camera's then...
>
>Aaron

This is where things kinda break down. You see, camera eyes are pretty
much useless in a linear seat 360 degree cockpit. What's the point
when the pilot can see 360? I do remember from 0083 a scene of someone
talking to a MS from a cockpit POV, and the MS responding by turning
its head, LOOKING at the POV cockpit. This suggests some kind of
Apache Helicopter helmut aiming system. But what about the scenes
where the characters have no helmet on when piloting???

Still working on "Future excuses" for these....

Mark Kai