Re: Amuro & RX-78NT1

Daniel A. Fisher (dafish@brandeis.edu)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:54:19 -0500

I thought that the NT1 was equipped with controls that would facilitate
BETTER reaction time, in accordance with his awakening newtype ability of
intuition. Does anyone know exactly what else was different specifically
with the control systems? I know they added the gatling guns on the arms,
but what else was actually different?

At 04:52 PM 1/24/99 -0800, you wrote:

>As I reflect on the RX-78NT1 "Alex", I cannot help but to wonder how
>useful this new machine would be to Amuro had they actually managed
>to ship it to him. Consider that he had spend hundreds of combat
>hours flying Gundam, with the MS adopting to him, getting another
>machine cold might actually slow him down.
>
>I do believe that "Alex" is sufficiently different enough that he
>cannot simply take his flight, which is the accumuliated flying
>experience he shared with Gundam and plot it into the new machine.
>But had he gotten this mech, would he have fair any better against
>the Jiong?
>
>[ Rodrick Su [ ]
>[ rsu@tigana.com [ Life is a work in progress ]

Daniel A. Fisher
Minister of Propaganda, OTAKU-Brandeis University Anime Club
Secretary, Brandeis Television (BTV)

MB 1694 Brandeis University
PO Box 9110/415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454
(781) 529-6342
PAGER - (800) 604-2028

"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth."
        - Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Gundam