Amuro & RX-78NT1

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:52:53 -0800

As I reflect on the RX-78NT1 "Alex", I cannot help but to wonder how
useful this new machine would be to Amuro had they actually managed
to ship it to him. Consider that he had spend hundreds of combat
hours flying Gundam, with the MS adopting to him, getting another
machine cold might actually slow him down.

I do believe that "Alex" is sufficiently different enough that he
cannot simply take his flight, which is the accumuliated flying
experience he shared with Gundam and plot it into the new machine.
But had he gotten this mech, would he have fair any better against
the Jiong?

[ Rodrick Su [ ]