Re: Monster of the Week? [Re: Zion Marine MS of 0079]

Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:50:53 -0500

> Scott writes,
>
> >Would these famed 'silver-cover' books come as a set of five, in
> >hardcover? Cause I had the chance to get the last one when I was in
> >Sapporo this summer.. Been kicking myself for not getting it, but I was
> >almost out of money by the time I found it... :(
>
> You should certainly be kicking yourself, Scott. ;-)

Argh! I knew it! >:(

But the truth is (was?) that it was either that one hardcover, with
little to no hope of finding the others, or a full-run manga series I've
wanted and Gundam the Movies II... my money was *that* tight, and I was
going back to the States two days later... Say Lah Vee.

MMM... thinking up Zakulero sequels...

-scott \\ scottd@javanet.com \\ www.javanet.com/~scottd
"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich,
as well as the poor, to sleep under the bridges,
to beg in the streets, and to steal bread." -- Anatole France