Re: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 17:38:03 -0800

At 20:16 1/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/23/1999 7:30:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>cbeilby@earthlink.net writes:
>
>> Especially since it has all the weapons.
>
>What is that spiked ball and chain weapon? It looks like a Zion weapon.

That's the infamous Hyper Hammer. That and the Beam Javelin (also
pictured) are two of the least favorite Gundam weapons of all time.

Side note: we've established that the main camera for the Gundam is in the
crest of the head, not behind the eyes. So why is the Beam Rifle designed
to be sighted by holding it up to the right eye? Maybe they're not video
cameras at all, but specialized targeting sensors....

-Z-