Re: The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:30:35 +0000

In message <19990123001310.3650.qmail@hotmail.com>, Mark Nguyen
<mnguyen@hotmail.com> writes
(snip)
> Well, I liked the theme
>>tune, and you might appreciate the following .sig I used to use on
>>rec.games.mecha...
>>
>>-If you say 'information is ammunition' |>>-If you say 'information is ammunition' |justin@briareos.|
>>one more time, I'm going to put this |demon.co.uk |
>>axe in a *very* uncomfortable place... | |
>>-Adam Steiners brother, echoing a sentiment | |
>> shared by many a Battletech fan... | |
>>

>The theme tune wasn't bad, but I must say the rest of the score hardly
>inspired me to dance... As for the sig, well, I once had a foam axe I
>used on my brother, who *did* like the show.

        Oh, really? Could I borrow it? I have a brother who sometimes
deserves it... ^_^

>I *do* like the Battletech game. And the sim. :) It's the series that
>irks me. :P

        Ditto... ^_^

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |