Re: Nine-Ball must DIE!!

Iliv4anime@aol.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:39:25 EST

In a message dated 1/22/99 7:45:15 PM, ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

<< Nine-Ball is actually pretty easy. The #1 ranking AC in Project Phantasm is
hard
to beat ( I mean the second time you fight him).

        -Ranma

U.S. or Japanese version? I found the U.S. version was actually easier to kill
than the Jap version.. the US version didnt use the Beam sword trick as much..
the trick is to run him out of ammo and without using all of yours.. then pick
a spot he cant get to easily and plink him to death.. (High altitude works for
me) there are several arenas with poles and such that if you jump with full
boosters you can just land on top of them..