Re: Zeon astroid fortress location question

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 07:40:07 +0100

-Z- wrote:

> At 17:46 1/22/99 +0100, you wrote:
> >Chris Beilby wrote:
> >>

> >> On a related topic, where is the shoal zone that Garden of Thorns is
> >located in
> >> in 0083?
> >
> >I think it's in the ruins of Ruum, Side 5, located at L-4.
>
> As noted in previous post, Side 5 is at L1 until sometime between Gundam
> 0083 and Z Gundam, when it moves to Side 4. See Mark's Mondo
> Multidimensional Maps:
>
> http://gundam.anime.net/world/spacecolony.html
>
> Mark! Maybe you need to add "Gundam Points of Interest"...?
>
> -Z-

So, I guess those Giren's greed guys just messed it up again, I just
looked at their map in the booklet and here's what they say (it's
actually reflected in the game): Side 5 and Side 2 are in L4 and Side 4
is in L1 at the time of the One Year War according to them, but they're
the guys who made Gato and Delaz meet prior to A Bao A Qu (BTW the
manual has gorgeous Yas illustrations). I wonder if this inconsistency
could be found anywhere else?

-Djallel-