Re: The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:57:49 -0700 (MST)

> > Nyeah... it was one of the school of "Piles of crap" spaceships, the
> > "Sulaco" and "Nostromo" from Aliens being prime examples. How do you make
> Nostromo is the human ship right? Yeah that one is forgettable. But the

  Righto!

> derelict ship in Alien was unparalleled! And what about the Medical

  That was designed by H.R.Gieger.

> Frigate from Star War? That's a "pile of crap", but it's great. And the

  And it set a standard for the rest of the "Junky" ships, like the Sulaco
for example. The SW ships looked great, mainly for their use of bulbous,
organic impliments that looked complex, but not necessarily like "Random
machinery".

> main ship in 2001 (what's the name?) is also very cool in my books. In

  The Discovery was not a Syd design!

> contrast, White Base is not cool, Musai is cool, and Gwazine is only cool
> if it were an ocean liner in space (Red Titanic?).

  Hey, I think the Guaden is pretty cool looking! It does have way too
many portholes of course! But at least it's the only ship that doesn't
look anything like a "Battleship in space".

                                                                -Probe