Re: Nine-Ball must DIE!!

Bmanch@aol.com
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:05:04 EST

My mech is about average weight. But I pilot him like a newtype with drugs to
enhance capabilities. I wacked him a couple of times. I always get there with
about 4000 energies. After this is done I have to concentrate on finishing the
Char's counter attack game. By the way Does any one have any info on a Mobile
suit game which consists of many mobile suits from different series. It seems
to play alot like Z-Gundam\Virtual On. I saw this on a monitor at J & R
computer world from some home video. No game places I go to are familiar
with it. Some of the suits include the L-Gaim and a Dunbine. Can I didn't see
much else of this.