Re: The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:13:10 PST

> Uh, Mark, I have some bad news... ^_^ Well, I liked the theme
>tune, and you might appreciate the following .sig I used to use on
>rec.games.mecha...
>
>-If you say 'information is ammunition' |>-If you say 'information is ammunition' |justin@briareos.|
>one more time, I'm going to put this |demon.co.uk |
>axe in a *very* uncomfortable place... | |
>-Adam Steiners brother, echoing a sentiment | |
> shared by many a Battletech fan... | |

The theme tune wasn't bad, but I must say the rest of the score hardly
inspired me to dance... As for the sig, well, I once had a foam axe I
used on my brother, who *did* like the show.

I *do* like the Battletech game. And the sim. :) It's the series that
irks me. :P

Mark-II