Re: The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:33:59 +0000

In message <19990122172000.7972.qmail@hotmail.com>, Mark Nguyen
<mnguyen@hotmail.com> writes
(snip)
>>there's a CG Battletech?
>
>Uh, no. No there never was a 13-episode CG/cel hybrid show of
>Battletech.
(snip)
> IF such a series (and subsequent lousy merchandising line) ever existed,
>it must have been mercifully blanked from my memory. Good thing, that.

        Uh, Mark, I have some bad news... ^_^ Well, I liked the theme
tune, and you might appreciate the following .sig I used to use on
rec.games.mecha...

-If you say 'information is ammunition' |-If you say 'information is ammunition' |justin@briareos.|
one more time, I'm going to put this |demon.co.uk |
axe in a *very* uncomfortable place... | |
-Adam Steiners brother, echoing a sentiment | |
 shared by many a Battletech fan... | |