what are the Newtype powers?

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:51:40 -0500 (EST)

I've never gotten a straight-on description of Newtype powers? Can
someone clarify?

Obviously:
1. Telepathy: 2 Newtypes can communicate across vaccum.

2. Telekinesis(?): A Newtype can manipulate psycommu weapon system, so
s/he can at least manipulate electromagnetic waves, can a Newtype move
objects?

3. Prescience: A Newtype can foresee events, especially Zakus trying to
sneak up from behind.

4. Mind-reading: A Newtype can read the mind of an Oldtype?

What else? And are these terms and desciptions correct? What's the
limits of their ability. E.g., Amuro can forsee things a few minutes
ahead, but not much longer?

Is there any details on the "artificial Newtype" also? How are they
produced? Genetic manipulation, surgery or something else?

I am (slowly) creating a website called Newtype Asylum, but I hardly know
anything about Newtypes :P

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble