Re: The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:36:32 -0700 (MST)

> >From pretty reliable source, I heard the title of the new series is
> "(turn-A) Gundam". (The symbol they used for "turn-A" is upside down "A".

  So I guess, mathematically-speaking... it means "For all Gundam"! Cool!
  Hey, at least it's not an anarchy symbol.

> Another interesting news is the Sid Mead's Gundam. It has a V-fin on very
> strange place. Sid Mead designed this on the same logic as the Ez-08.

  Crotch? GRIN. This gundam is TWICE as happy to see you!

> V-fin gets very easily damaged on the forehead. Someone also said, it looks
> like it has a beard. Hmm...

  Snort! See, I told you that Syd was no Gyd!
  That guy is a total doofus! His ship designs blow Zeppelin, and his
mecha designs are so unidentifiable that even our very own Dayffd couldn't
tell if the guy was drawing a RX-78 or a Gundam Mk.II! Man, I already
don't like the lil' red beard on the Gundams (I sometimes cut them off
entirely!) now having the V-Fin go underneath the face like a Generation-X
Gendou-beard is going to be totally ridiculous!

> Now the bad news. There haven't been even a single cell done for the first
> episode yet. So he is doubting if the episode will make it on time, which
> is the first week of April.

  Yeek! I don't know much about anime, but I always suspected that it
takes, well, like _months_ if not years to produce the Cells necessary for
a show? Is it possible that they're planning on doing all the mecha action
as CGI instead?

                                                                -Probe