The title of the new Gundam series!!!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura+@MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:37:11 -0500

"(turn-A) Gundam". (The symbol they used for "turn-A" is upside down "A".
I'm not sure about the correct pronounciation. I found this info on the
homepage of the one of the production stuff.

This is supposedly becomes official on Feb. 10. The series will air on
Fridays around 5pm. And most likely the series will wrap up somewhere up in
50 episodes.

Another interesting news is the Sid Mead's Gundam. It has a V-fin on very
strange place. Sid Mead designed this on the same logic as the Ez-08.
V-fin gets very easily damaged on the forehead. Someone also said, it looks
like it has a beard. Hmm...

Now the bad news. There haven't been even a single cell done for the first
episode yet. So he is doubting if the episode will make it on time, which
is the first week of April.

Kota

ICQ = #7112445