Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 0085: The rise of the Titans

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:32:16 +0000

In message <36A7F235.C712A4AA@earthlink.net>, Chris Beilby
<cbeilby@earthlink.net> writes

>Justin Palmer wrote:
>
>> In message <36A6B760.F113F2A7@earthlink.net>, Chris Beilby
>> <cbeilby@earthlink.net> writes

>> > I'm still doing a lot of the work on Mobile Suits and NPCs. Also, I'm
>> >waiting until after the deadline for people to contact me to start
>> >player setup. I still have a couple who havn't sent me anything other
>> >than an initial contact.
>> >
>> Do you need a full character write up?
(snip)
> Go ahead and create your character, and send me the stats.

        Okay! The latest chara to see the tears of an era is waiting,
just needs a little tweaking to his personality. Will send on soon.
Thanks a lot!

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |