Re: <SPOILER> Girens Ambition FMV clips

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:49:38 +1300

At 11:59 PM 21-01-99 -0800, you wrote:

>Sorry, the consequences I'd be facing is just too much of a liability to
>even consider... MAYBE if one day someone comes out with a Saturn
>emulator...

from what I have heard, there is an official Saturn board for PC, this was
a while ago tho, but I don't have any specifics (must have been something I
read in EDGE or Next Generation magazine). In anycase, when Dreamcast
actually does something usefully (I haven't heard anything spectacular yet
- kinda disappointing, but I still want one). Lastly, last week, I was
reading slashdot.org and a PSX emulator will be out for the PowerMac, but
Sony doesn't like it one little bit (for obvious reasons).
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013
ICQ 2822685