Re: The Zakrello Mk-II Retcontest!

Enigma298@aol.com
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 01:50:33 EST

In a message dated 22/01/99 01:41:00 GMT Daylight Time, lersak@ksc11.th.com
writes:

> That's a good idea,
> However,
> How about Graphical File Format restriction?
> I suggested
> 1) JPEG Format (or any suggestion?)

GIF ? Or probably doesn't matter :)

> 2) Picture size and resolution? 72 dpi(PC?) 96 dpi(Mac?) or any size
> that suitable?

I *highly* recommend 72 dpi as the web-browser standard, but I suppose it just
needs to be big enough for details to be seen ?

> 3) Black/White? or Color?

Colour!!! :) Actually, I don't know, I think the contest is about design
ability rather than artistic ability, although a little of the latter. The
thing to be careful of is that usually, people will automatically be biased
towards colour art when judging, so maybe we should agree on one or the other.

Shane