Re: <SPOILER> Girens Ambition FMV clips

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:17:49 +1300

At 10:28 PM 21-01-99 +0100, Djallel wrote:
>I'll have to try it then. Wasn't there someone on the ML who mentionned
>watching FF7 ending on his PC?

That was me. Playstation discs are less problematic and more problematic
(dmn NT won't write large files from PSX discs dammitohell). They all use
the same streaming codec (but I have no idea what it is), except for a
few...Gran Turismo is one case which I have not been able to convert. The
thing that do differ for PSX streams is *how* the stream is *embeded* into
a file (which you have to extract out of first - some are not embedded into
afile though), and the A/V synching, which take as bit of hit and miss. I
had a few problems converting clips from ZG.
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013
ICQ 2822685