Re: Zeon astroid fortress location question

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:42:17 PST

>Can someone draw a diagram to roughly give an idea of where Solomon,
>A Bao A Qu, and Axis in relation to the different Sides during OYW?
>I know that Axis is supposed to be out in the astroid belt at the end
>of the war, but did it play any part during the war?

I was under the impression that Axis was built on-site in the belt as a
base of operations for the Jion mining industry, which was (eventually)
going to be separate along with other sovreign rights. Neo-Jion moved it
to Earth as such a base in ZZ, right?

Mark-II