[Pre-Review] Brainpowerd Kits are LM with a vengeance

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:40:59 -0700 (MST)

Though probably most of you are die-hard Gundam model modellers, you might
find this of interest: I just got my Bandai Brainpowerd Hime model kit,
and, in a move that shocked me after the superb Gasaraki Ishtar and Raiden
kits, this kit is a thinly veiled attempt to restart the crappiest line of
model kits ever made, the LM line! That's right, the entire 1000Y kit has
a total of _four_ polycapped joints! Can you believe it? Aaaaugh!

                - -Probe