Re: MG Super Gundam

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:40:51 -0700 (MST)

> I have fix this model already. It's look very cool, big and heavy but I
>feel better than the MG mark II only. The G-defender connect to connect

  How big is the box now? Gelgoog-Size? GP-02-Size? How tall is the
finished kit with G-D on?

>point in backpack as you know but it has a little hook to fit the connect

  So it does lock into that backpack hardpoint! Excellent.

>bettter and cockpit hatch of G-defe ncer able to open to see the inner
>cockpit. The missiles pack able to open and you need to place missile to

  Does the cockpit/core-fighter part of the GD come off like in the anime?
  Is there any internal structure/cool options that the G-D has or is it
just a big fighter with missiles?

>pack one-by-one. No special comment on the beam bazooka. For the other of

  Well, it's HUGE, isn't it? Does it fold up properly? Do they give you
cloth hoses to run inside it, or is it just plastic?

>MG mark II, I think I will make one of AEUG mk II to Full-armer gundam mk

  Cool! Except, personally, I never thought the FA-Mk.II looked any good.

                                                                -Probe