Re: <SPOILER> Girens Ambition FMV clips

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:31:18 +1300

At 01:59 AM 21-01-99 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks to Nicholas Pappas, a Saturn enthusiast, I was able to extract the
>video portion of the Girens Ambition FMV clips and watch it on my PC (the
>sound is still messed up and incomprehensible, and my pleas to Mark Simmons
>for some help on the information relayed on the Japanese websites went
>unanswered). Anyway, here's what I saw:

I can help, but I need info like what the file types the FMV clips are in,
and what compression codecs they use (but most importantly what the file
type is). From there I can direct you to some very good converters,
passcodes to UNLOCK the criple ware, and show you how to use the software.
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013
ICQ 2822685