Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 0085: The rise of the Titans

Justin Palmer (Justin@briareos.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:57:57 +0000

In message <36A6B760.F113F2A7@earthlink.net>, Chris Beilby
<cbeilby@earthlink.net> writes

>MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
>
>> So any updates about the game??
>> Jason
>
> I'm still doing a lot of the work on Mobile Suits and NPCs. Also, I'm
>waiting until after the deadline for people to contact me to start
>player setup. I still have a couple who havn't sent me anything other
>than an initial contact.

        Do you need a full character write up? I have contacted you
asking to be involved, but is there anything else I should be doing?

I wanna have a pure time; |I wanna have a pure time; |justin@briareos.|
Everyones a noble mind... |demon.co.uk |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
beyond the hard times from now! | |