Re: The Zakrello Mk-II Retcontest!

Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:36:05 -0800

>Very true, and accepted. No restrictions, then; any against?
>
>How about the number of entries per person? I submit that there should
>be no such resrictions either.

One, two maximum per person I say. After all, everyone should have even
number of chances to be judged upon their creativity, ne? I was going to
host the damn thing myself, but seeing as how Mark the master all Gundam has
volunteered himself as the candidate for the benevolent dictator, I'll
second his nomination.

I wonder if this could be a gimmick to return Gunpra.org the feebled
newsletter?

Y. Choe