Re: MG Super Gundam

Mano Limvoraphun (a0381721@student.chula.ac.th)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 02:36:26 +0700

I have fix this model already. It's look very cool, big and heavy but I feel better than the MG mark II only. The G-defender connect to connect point in backpack as you know but it has a little hook to fit the connect bettter and cockpit hatch of G-defencer able to open to see the inner cockpit. The missiles pack able to open and you need to place missile to pack one-by-one. No special comment on the beam bazooka. For the other of MG mark II, I think I will make one of AEUG mk II to Full-armer gundam mk II